9/20/2008

Somedays You Just Can't Get Rid of a Bomb


Alright, so for better or worse, I am this person that spends way too much time on the internet. And not just like most of the kids do these days, on MySpace, Facebook, LiveJournal, etc, but down in the dregs of sites like the aforementioned Space Ghetto, where you can find, among a fair amount of useful and entertaining images and facts, things that have no business being brought up on this blog, or really anywhere else. Somewhere in the middle of this...is Batman.





I was trying to keep away from silly panels taken out of context, where oh my god, Batman and Robin totally look so gay or oh man, did you see that one where Batman calls Robin a retard? How GRITTY. How RAW. But come on. Boners.

And just so I don't have to feel so alone in my fondness for totally retarded goon fodder, I came across this in awesome comics dude Vasilis Lolos' blog:

2 comments:

Andreas Schuster said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

I own an issue of FF in which Johnny Storm says "I almost pulled a boner".

I guess the Comics Code people were asleep at the switch!